As of November 25 2015, we have been informed that this event is canceled.
How is data breach impacting financial institutions in Africa? How to safeguard customer data and information?
These questions will be answered at one of the panel sessions of Africa CoreBank Summit, which will take place on the 26th and 27th of November in Nairobi. At the summit, NetGuardians CEO and Co-Founder Joel Winteregg will present a case study on end-to-end risk monitoring of user activity in core banking systems.
Fraud is a growing concern for financial institutions worldwide. This case study will examine solutions to fight fraud and facilitate regulatory compliance by monitoring user activity in core banking systems. The innovative method in this case study correlates transactional data and human behavior across channels and bank application layers. You will learn how financial institutions are using the solution for internal fraud detection, across different core banking applications.
Africa CoreBank Summit, the platform for Banking & Finance Technology provides a conducive environment for financial technology experts to meet industry players and potential end users. The summit will present a forum for learning, debate and networking, with presentations from some of the best industry minds. Panel discussions will be held to discuss emerging topics affecting banking and technology today.
- Join the best minds of banking and finance technology
- Meet 100+ banks and financial institutions that have been directly invited to participate.
- Learn from the best in class fintech solution providers about current technology trends disrupting banking and finance.
- Network with over 250+ delegates from all over the world to establish new connections and business
For more information and registration, please visit http://www.abftsummit.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Nairobi!
What: Africa CoreBank Summit
When: 26-27 November, 2015
Where: Tribe Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
Who is invited:
- Heads of retail and corporate banking
- Senior directors and executives of retail banking
- Senior executives, heads and directors of customer experience
- Head or directors of cards and payment processing
- Senior executives, heads and directors of technology+Heads and directors of branches, distribution, and product development
- Head and directors of marketing
From the following businesses:
Commercial Bank, Investment Banks, Central Banks, Financial services policy makers, Credit Unions, Online Banks, Capital Markets, Hedge Funds, Insurers, Microfinance Institutions, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Mobile money operators and mobile money technology companies, Cloud Software Developers, Core Banking Specialists, Big Data Specialist, Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Providers, Usage Based Service Providers, Advisory Specialists, Virtualised Data Centre Technologists, Cloud Enabled Payment Processors, Cloud System Integrators among others.