Brainstorm magazine – Cyber security in financial services, 11 November 2020
NetGuardians and Finastra are participating to a virtual round table discussion
In this special period of the year, NetGuardians & our trusted partner Finastra have been invited to participate to the Cyber security in financial services organized by Brainstorm magazine.
The virtual event is taking place on the 11th November 2020. Our Regional Sales Director Africa, Jonathan Somers, and Keith Redding, COO at Finastra Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific, are both participating in a Financial Services Roundtable from 2pm to 3pm (SAST).
Do not hesitate to join this FREE discussion and meet our fraud experts!
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm (SAST)
We’ll be discussing:
- What lessons have you learned in 2020, and what would you have done differently?
- How are you protecting your employees and your customers, and how do these plans intersect?
- How have you managed your distributed workforce?
- How do you safeguard against malicious employees and insider threats?
- In the increasingly likely scenario that a breach will happen, how do you craft your public response to a breach?
- What can be done about the lack of cyber security skills? How are you building the cyber security teams of the future