The CYBERTECH100 is an annual list of 100 of the world’s most innovative CyberTech companies. These are the companies every financial institution needs to know about as they consider and develop their information security and financial crime fighting strategies.
The 2020 CYBERTECH100 list received widespread attention. The list has been updated for 2021 to recognize the next-generation of solution providers shaping the future of the information security and CyberTech industries. The ranking aims to help senior executives and cybersecurity professionals evaluate which technology solutions have market potential and are most likely to succeed and have a lasting impact on the industry.
A range of factors was considered by the Advisory Board and RegTech Analyst team to make the final selection including:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved;
- Growth, in terms of capital raised, revenue, customer traction;
- Innovation of technology solution offered;
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients; and
- How important is it for a financial institutions to know about the company.
For more information, please visit CYBERTECH 100 website.