Are your fraud operations ready for digital banking fraud?
As digital channels have multiplied, so have the routes that fraudsters can use. And their options are about to expand again with the implementation of Open Banking and the coming into effect of Europe’s second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). This will present a new set of challenges for banks, who will remain liable for losses caused by unauthorized transactions through these new digital channels.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The context: fraud on an industrial scale
- The looming challenges of Open Banking & PSD2
- The risks: how and where cyber fraud happens
- Know your weaknesses: the three C's- customers, controls, and culture
- The case for technology: eight reasons why it wins
- Outlines for a tech-led solution: behavioral data analytics hold the key
- Seven case studies of digital banking fraud
Please fill in the form below to download the eBook.