We are delighted to be the associate sponsor of the Fraud & Financial Crime Europe 2021 conference organized by the Center for Financial Professionals (CeFPro).
After a long break, the event will be held face-to-face over two days on October 19 and 20 in London.
A panel discussion on internal fraud will take place on the second day of the event.
- Topic: Understanding and monitoring risks of internal fraud in an uncertain and digital environment
- Date: 20 October 2021, 9:35AM
– Roy Belchamber, Head of Product Management, NetGuardians
– Vinaya Parvate, MD, Global Head Fraud Risk Oversight, Citi
– Wies Wagenaar, Global Head of Centre of Expertise for Behaviour, Ethics & Compliance Learning, ABM AMRO– John Keogan, Head, Fraud Risk, Internal Fraud Prevention, Standard Chartered Bank
If you would like to set up a meeting with us to learn more about banking fraud prevention during the event, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you in London!
Your NetGuardians Team