NetGuardians organizes Fraud Prevention & Financial Crime Round Table Events in Hong Kong and in Singapore in May 2018. The round tables are aimed for thought-leadership discussions exclusively for senior management in Asian private and retail banking.
The roundtables explore the following topics:
- How can you more effectively detect suspicious activity and fraud?
- What are the latest banking fraud use cases?
- How can you reduce incidences of human error?
- How can you reduce the cost of compliance?
- Do you see machine learning and AI as a tool to fight financial crime?
- Are you reactivate or proactive?
- How are you managing the increase in channels and therefore vulnerability to the bank?
- How are you managing the increase in investigations of false positives?
Senior management from risk, compliance, fraud, financial crime and operations are invited.
The discussions are followed by social dinners that are intended to be a fantastic networking opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong and in Singapore.
What: NetGuardians Fraud Prevention and Financial Crime Round Table Events
Where: Hong Kong & Singapore
When: 15 May 2018 in Hong Kong - 16 May 2018 in Singapore
Who: Senior management from risk, compliance, fraud, financial crime, and operations in Asian private and retail banking