The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Singapore Chapter organizes the Cyber Fraud & Technology Conference on 22-24 April 2018 in Singapore.
The conference covers various topics including:
- Cyber threats – new risk factors
- Investigation, data analytics & use of technology
- Governance, regulatory and compliance issues
- Cross border fraud
- Detection & analytics tool
- What does tomorrow’s investigator look like?
NetGuardians’ COO and Managing Director for APAC Raffael Maio will be one of the panelists of the session – What does tomorrow’s investigators look like? Do not miss this panel discussion on the 24th April from 16:00-17:35.
We’re looking forward to meeting you in Singapore!
What: ACFE Singapore Chapter, Cyber Fraud & Technology Conference
When: 22-24 April 2018
Where: Novotel Singapore
Who should attend: Fraud examiners, risk management & compliance officers, IT or information security, forensic accountants