Meet NetGuardians on 25-26 July 2018 in Kuala Lumpur.
2018 Annual CSI World Conference will take place at Parkroyal Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. This year's theme is "FinTech Security & Fraud Forensics".
NetGuardians' Sales Director for APAC Peter Marini will give a presentation on "Using Big Data to Prevent and Combat Fraud" on the first day of the conference.
- Understanding how FinTech and digital innovation can impact us and learning how to harness the latest technology to benefit businesses and jobs
- How fraudsters are finding ways to exploit FinTech in order to refine their scams and commit fraudulent activities
- How the industry is tackling fraudulent activities in FinTech and developing methods to address this
- To better understand the policy and regulatory challenges facing policy makers in responding to exciting, disruptive technologies.
- How FinTech technology itself is being used to combat and prevent fraud
- How digital forensic is becoming more important as a tool to collect and preserve evidence in this fast moving technology world
We're looking forward to meeting you in Kuala Lumpur!