MEET NETGUARDIANS ON 26-27 September 2018 IN KUALA LUMPUR.
CSI FinTech Security and Fraud Forensics Event will take place at Parkroyal Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
NetGuardians' Business Development Manager for Southeast Asia Tom Clifford will give a presentation on the topic of "Using Big Data to Prevent Fraud".
- Understanding how FinTech and digital innovation can impact us and learning how to harness the latest technology to benefit businesses and jobs
- How fraudsters are finding ways to exploit FinTech in order to refine their scams and commit fraudulent activities
- How the industry is tackling fraudulent activities in FinTech and developing methods to address this
- To better understand the policy and regulatory challenges facing policy makers in responding to exciting, disruptive technologies.
- How FinTech technology itself is being used to combat and prevent fraud
- How digital forensic is becoming more important as a tool to collect and preserve evidence in this fast moving technology world
We're looking forward to meeting you in Kuala Lumpur!