7 October 2021, 10:00 AM (CEST)
Panel – From buzzword to reality: how to successfully apply AI models to prevent banking fraud
This webinar took place on the 7th October 2021. You may watch the recording below.
About this discussion
Some 20 years since the first academic papers were published on AI’s potential to detect fraudulent banking transactions, systems applying this technology are now in use in a growing number of banks. These systems monitor banking transactions in real time, blocking those that are judged likely to be frauds in the milliseconds before funds leave the victim’s account.
However, there are major challenges that must be overcome to successfully apply AI to prevent fraud. Any AI-based system must be capable of combining the best of machines and humans: intelligent automation that continually learns from the experience and insights of its human users.
With this context, we are bringing together a panel of Europe’s top banking leaders who will share their insights on AI and banking fraud prevention.
Meet our expert panel:
- Stephan Singh, Chief Data Officer (R&C), Pictet Group
- Jérôme Kehrli, Chief Technology Officer, NetGuardians
- With the moderation of Roy Belchamber, Head of Product Management, NetGuardians
- The challenges of implementing AI-based systems for banking fraud
- How different AI techniques can be combined to overcome these challenges
- Ways to meet the regulatory requirement for “explainable AI”
- Latest fraud types that AI can detect and prevent
- Benefits and results of using an AI-based system
This is a sell-out event with a limited supply of tickets. Please register early to save your spot.
The discussion will be in the Q&A format. So, don’t hesitate to send your questions to us in advance by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure to address them during the panel.
REGISTER NOW to join us on Thursday 7 October to find out the latest on AI & banking fraud.