Webinar – 27 August 2020
IMPLEMENTING A MULTI-LAYERED APPROACH TO FRAUD PREVENTION
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
The current COVID-19 situation has had many implications on the financial industry, and one of the most damaging is the fertile ground it has created for fraudsters. Managing this growing threat is critical to financial institutions of all sizes in a world growing in speed and complexity.
Investment in the right tools is key to provide secure payment rails while protecting the customer experience, with a layered approach seen as best practice.
Join this webinar to hear from a panel of experts exploring these new trends and providing advice on how new AI technology and multi-factor authentication can be powerful tools against fraudsters.
- How the pandemic is causing a growth in financial fraud
- Limitations of fraud detection rules-based solution and paper-dependent processes
- Emerging technologies to leverage data and the smarter use of AI to highlight potential fraud
Head of Payments
Discover our new white paper on Enterprise payment fraud prevention
Key topics include:
- Latest enterprise payment fraud case studies
- The impact of PSD2 and what potential fraud problems it creates
- The weaknesses of existing EPF solutions