NEXT GENERATION BANKING AND AI FRAUD PREVENTION
This webinar took place on the 23rd September 2020. Watch the webinar recording below.
Fraud has become an ever-increasing menace to banks and their customers, costing billions of dollars each year. The current pandemic aggravates the situation as fraudsters are quick to jump on a banks’ vulnerability in a crisis. While there was a reported 400 per cent jump in Covid-19 related frauds in the UK alone between February and March 2020, the overall cost of bank fraud in the form of social engineering attacks, scams, fake invoices, and online banking access is estimated to reach as high as $2tn a year.
The question is: How can banks become more resilient and protect their customers without disrupting the customer experience and trust relationship?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the latest fraud prevention trends and highlight how, through the use of a composable architecture, banks are enabling smarter AI technology to address fraud effectively.
- Digital transformation and the changing fraud landscape
- Limitations of traditional fraud management systems
- Building a secure, API-enabled composable architecture
- Leveraging data and AI technology to stop fraud in real-time without compromising customer experience
Discover our new white paper on Enterprise payment fraud prevention
Key topics include:
- Latest enterprise payment fraud case studies
- The impact of PSD2 and what potential fraud problems it creates
- The weaknesses of existing EPF solutions