This panel discussion took place on the 15th March 2023. You may watch the recording below.
Fraud and financial crime continue to rise, showing no signs of slowing down. Increased automation and digitalisation within payments is now the norm. Simultaneously, methods used by threat actors are becoming more sophisticated and scaled presenting an ever-increasing challenge. Join our panelists as they discuss trends, changes and what the future may hold for fraud prevention and financial crime.
- What are the recent changes and trends being witnessed within fraud and financial crime?
- What may the future hold in these domains
- Are the business functions of fraud prevention and financial crime converging?
- What legal and regulatory changes may bring incremental or alternative approaches?
- What are best practices in countering these risks and threats?
Financial Crime Mitigation Expert CAMS, CAMS-RM
MMeli Consulting GmbH
Information Security & Risk Analyst
Head Fraud Risk & Investigation
Director Risk, Reg & Compliance
Team Leader – Business Analyst
With the moderation of Roy Belchamber
Head of Product Management